Innovation Training - Client Experiences.
Some client comments and feedback.
● In 2015 we needed a model to help one of our clients innovate and develop new ideas. We researched the web and we came across Roger La Salle and Matrix Thinking. Since then we've developed a relationship with Roger and his work that has made an enormous difference to our client. In 2017 Roger travelled to Northern Ireland to work with us and our client over a residential training weekend.
To watch Roger first-hand was a joy.
We've worked with many speakers and experts but never before have we worked with someone who is as engaging. More importantly, never before have we used a framework, methodology or tool that is more effective. The key to it's success is it's simplicity. Anyone can do it. Our client has increased their turnover by over 20% in a single year after implementing Matrix Thinking. The Change Programme that they initiated has also been recognized with a UK National Training Award.
If you need new ideas in your organisation, or if you need an engaging and effective speaker, look no further than Roger La salle. Simply a genius and ingeniously simple.
Ian D Laverty, Managing Director, Ingenuity Management. Northern Ireland. Contact. firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Thanks once again for one of the most engaging training that I have ever attended! Your ability to pick up examples from real life is unparalleled. …. The team was particularly impressed with your style of delivering content. You kept the room energized and engaged for 2 straight days with your insightful and outcome focused methods. Matrix Thinking around identifying opportunities and asking the right questions are few things which we have already started applying. Thank you for your effort, would love to work with you again in future! Look forward to catching up when you are in Sydney next.
Umesh Pahwa Vice President GENPACT 329, Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia C +61 430-552-807 email@example.com www.genpact.com
● September 2015 Roger's presentation was the best "business" training event I have been to in a long time. His personal experiences and journey as an innovator authenticates his ideas and suggestions. I have already started adopting the "matrix" approach to innovating some of our products. I would strongly recommend the government holding another training session and introducing Roger to other companies in the area.
Tim Knowles Enware Australia Pty Limited Sydney, Australia
● …. your presentation was spellbinding. I know everybody there enjoyed it and wanted more. Unfortunately we had to finish at 8pm. I sincerely hope we could have you again.
Henry Santamaria Team Manager, Logistics yarratrams.com.au
● HI Roger, - October 2015 Many thanks for your session at the CSDAA 2015 Convention. Spot on topic, Reality and Innovation at its very best. We have had excellent feedback from all. Well done. Regards,
Lloyd. Lloyd J Williams Managing Director. Traxx Construction Products Unit 4/1 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne. Victoria 3207 Australia.
● Re: IDG Conference – Pune India - September 2015 Dear Roger, greetings!!! It was an inspiring session by you during the CIO event and great to meet you. Request: please send me a copy of your slides Best regards.
V. Subramanian (Subbu) Director: CIO Board Member Global Business IT leader
● HI Roger, Thanks - June 2015 Brilliant course for everybody in the workforce, whether private of Government.
Henry Mohe, Manager - Road Safety Council Port Moresby – PNG
● August 2015 - The sessions with Roger were very valuable as they simplified the key elements of innovative thinking as a process for identifying improvements that can be made to both products and processes. The matrices are an excellent guide for teams embarking on projects designed to identify such improvements and we are looking forward to applying these principles in our next project. Best regards,
Patrick Collins Operations Director Foxconn Australia Phone: +61 2 8832 6102 Mobile: +61 417 469 110
● Your presentation to our delegates was inspiring. Our group is made up of many industry segments with a variety of interest levels. To engage such an audience is a true gift. You completely captured them with your energy. Your ability to connect to a variety of personalities, cultures, and ages is a true gift. Feedback from attendees has been very positive. Thank you for making my job easier by delivering a presentation which caught everyone’s attention. It would be fabulous to work with you again.
Ana Drougas Manager Rotational Molding Association of Australasia
● As a Spanish to English translator in South America I have worked with many experts. Indeed, in South America we seem to have an endless troupe of American and European experts preaching innovation and entrepreneurship at conferences and universities, including many who are well-recognized names in those fields. In July 2010 I had the unique pleasure of working at many events with Roger La Salle and his Matrix Thinking methodology. His material, presentations and workshops are without any doubt the most engaging, simplest and valuable method I have ever experienced. In fact during his work I found it quite impossible not to come up with the next big thing in any of the many market sectors he touched on, and this was evident also within the groups he worked with. This material is invaluable and directly targeted at practical outcomes for businesses of any type. I commend this highly.
Tjebbe Donner Official Translator and Interpreter Mobile: (+57) 315 5590755 firstname.lastname@example.org Medellin, Colombia.
● “Roger La Salle recently presented on the topic of “Innovate or Perish” at the Innovation Centre of Western Australia. His approach to innovation is fresh, bold and wonderful in that it deconstructs so many of the “overthought” approaches to how we innovate. Roger managed to demystify many of the innovation myths, whilst providing a convincing argument as to why innovation needs to be at the core of all our business decisions. Our audience walked away energised and enthusiastic – I would highly recommend you expose your organisation to Roger’s approach to innovation”.
Pia Turcinov Executive Officer Innovation Centre of Western Australia
● Hi Roger, The results from the surveys from your conference presentation out of 5 were as follows: Your Average - Info/Content = 4.58 Your Average -Presentation = 4.75 Your Average - Overall = 4.67 Congratulations, this is an outstanding result considering the average for all other speakers was just 4. Best regards
Dave Cullen Australian Exhibitions & Conferences Pty Ltd
● Roger presented to our members meeting last week. His session was captivating and inspiring to say the least. People were amazed by the simplicity and power of his tools, the feedback was fantastic. His material on the Opportunity Matrix opened doors to thinking that were quite remarkable.
Amit Menghani, President - Young Aviation Aerospace Australia.
● “Roger provided an enjoyable presentation on the importance of innovation, supported by simple but powerful applications. Our management team thoroughly enjoyed Rogers presenting style and we look forward to working together again to streamline our service offering”. Sincerely,
John E Dalton General Manager Industrial Services Victoria Veolia Environmental Services (Australia) Pty Ltd
● Your presentation was great and extremely well received. With regard to the evaluations, as mentioned five 10s, four 9s and one 8, which is first rate. Comments from members: 1. ‘Passion was infectious. Roger obviously loves what he does’. 2. ‘Very simple, the KISS theory’ 3. ‘Roger was great’ 4. ‘All good’ 5. ‘Excellent’
Andrew Dalziel, Syndicate Chairman
● Roger, just a short note to thank you for the fabulous interactive presentation at the ICN National Conference last month. Our internal survey confirmed that your information and delivery style were absolutely the highlight of the event. You left our people with both the motivation and the tools to understand and implement innovation in our business. Thanks again.
Peter Yates. Chief Executive Officer ICN - Victoria
● "Roger's interactive presentation in our recent conference was truly enlightening. He delivered a simple yet powerful message full of anecdotes and real examples. No overheads or PowerPoint for this fellow, he just walks and talks and doodles on a white board as he reveals the secrets of innovation and opportunism.”
Mark Debevc Acoustic Product Leader Boral Australia Limited.
● “Thank you for your inspiring presentation to our members Roger. The feedback has been excellent. Anyone who missed the seminar missed something truly valuable to their business. During these current tough times, learning how to capture opportunities will prove invaluable.”
Heather Dowling Executive Officer Family Business Australia – SA Chapter.
● “Neumann Steel has recently completed a two day program in innovation and opportunity conducted by Roger La Salle. This was really quite motivating and stimulated many new initiatives during the session. Roger’s ‘real life’ examples and experiences provided a base for our employees to explore and convert to the current and future of our workforce. In the current market place and to remain competitive this is vital to ensure future growth for organisations.”
Jane Olson HR Manager Neumann Steel Pty Ltd
● “I participated in the NorthLink Group Innovation program conducted by Roger La Salle with his Matrix Thinking tools. The information and insights I received from these sessions were a real eye opener. Subsequently Roger made several visits to my company and with out doubt as a result we have now moved to a new level. We have a better telephone interface to customers, new marketing material, a new part time semi retired ex tool maker salesman, a very high tech patented new mechanical lock we are involved in developing and are not working with a customer we have for years been trying to win. The program has been a real asset to my business and I would absolutely recommend it to anybody in business.”
Shane Kelly, Managing Director Bredo Mators.
● “………. we do endorse the program you brought to our business. More importantly members that were present at the in-house sessions have become more willing participants in our business & the business is moving forward at a much faster rate than I could have wished for. Roger the best part now is I can take a back seat & not worry any more, so I cannot be any happier. Thank you for your efforts as it was certainly worth the exercise.” Regards,
Ron Beadle Managing Director KLE Australia
● “I was involved in the NorthLink Group Innovation program conducted by Roger La Salle with his “La Salle Matrix Thinking” tools. I found these session to be extremely informative and stimulating, and really took a lot away from them. Since then, management and staff had participated in a half day innovation workshop which was a great way to quickly expand our portfolio of new ideas. Matrix Thinking is a fantastic business tool that we will strongly consider for ongoing in-house use".
Sophie Sumner Applications and Development Engineer Sealed Air - Cryovac.
● ‘Roger La Salle presented ‘Innovate or Perish’ at a recent Family Business conference. Roger’s approach to innovation is so stimulating and original that the delegates were furiously taking notes throughout the session. Roger is not only a respected international expert in the field of innovation and opportunity capture, he is also a gifted communicator who had the audience spellbound from go to the last second of his presentation. I would highly recommend Roger as an engaging and entertaining speaker. His knowledge and expertise on innovation, coupled with his powerful and energetic delivery, created a memorable session at our Family Business conference’.
Imelda Bergin | Family Business Association Chief Executive Officer for NSW
On behalf of the Association of land Development Engineers, we extend to you our thanks for your presentation at our National Conference 2008, held on the Gold Coast. Your presentation “Product Innovation & Greater Business Opportunity” was well received by our Members and Delegates and rated as the Conference highlight. We now look forward to having you present again to our full membership in Melbourne.
Stephen A. Hopper Business Co-ordinator Association of Land Development Engineers.
● “I would also like to comment on Roger’s excellent delivery style which I found to be very down to earth and inspiring at the same time. His passion for innovation highlighted by the “throwing out” of ideas and challenges to the group shone though.”
Tim Anderson Optimatics, Adelaide, South Australia
● Your presentation was fantastic. I started reading your books and love the way you are approaching the whole area of innovation. I do a lot of work in the area of strategic consulting and problem solving with executives. My specialty is working on problems that are seen as extremely difficult/challenging/expensive and work to find the easiest and simplest way forward. I enjoyed your matrix and the questions behind them, they are extremely elegant and I appreciate the power of the questions. I've just lent the books to my partner who works for a fruit distribution company as innovation is critical to their business--I'm sure it will be invaluable to them.
Philip Pryor Principal Fortinberry Murray Sydney office: + 61 2 8920 8087 US office: + 1 775 321 8236
● “As our Family Company enters its 4th Generation, it was imperative to gather and maintain the interest and attention of our younger family members at our recent Family Forum. Roger certainly achieved this as he said he would, by engaging them in conversation and stimulating them with his exciting ideas”.
Margie Hill (3rd Generation) Event Co-ordinator, Dyson Group of Companies
● On behalf of the Caravan and Camping Industry Association of NSW, I would like to thank you for presenting at our recent Annual Conference, A Changing World – and how to profit from it, which was held in Wollongong from 23 - 25 July, 2008. Feedback received from conference delegates has been very positive. Roger you really were one of the highlights of our conference. Well done!
Jane Furner Industry Development Manager CCIA
● …I was the moderator for your session. I have to say that you presentation was fantastic and everyone though it was the highlight of the two day event…. I have spoken to the divisional deputy secretaries about holding a departmental workshop on innovation/opportunities, you would be the ideal person to present to the department. I have also spoken to the state AusIndustry office and they would also like to come along. They also have an event coming up that could use your presence. I also think that there is an opportunity to run an industry event either in conjunction with the DEDT or as a separate event. We will be in touch shortly....
Keith Wheatland Executive Director Industry Capability Network
● “Thanks Roger for giving us a focused process for finding opportunities within even the most complex issues and challenges. It was a wonderful revelation!”
Graham McKern Director of Development MacKillop Family Services
● Mighty entertaining and informative… Exceeded all my expectations… …. it was fantastic, thank you Presentation to AIM 2007
● Really enjoyed your presentation at the Quest Conference in Melbourne 25th July, could have listened to you all day……………. Regards
Ron Schroeder Quest Bunbury – July 08
● I literally hung on every millisecond, for the whole day. Unbelievable contents and presentation. South Australia Gov DTED facilitated workshop 2007 Excellent presentation, visually, verbally, humorous Lenovo VIP guests dinner, Grand Hyatt Melbourne 2007
● "Roger is an exciting and stimulating presenter who brings his topics to life with graphic examples, insights and directions for personal and business development." "Roger is superb... I recommend him highly as a speaker... "
Cate Hlavac Senior Consultant, Trade New Zealand
● "... I have seen them all, the La Salle method is... fantastic."
Mr. Barry McDonald Managing Director, (retired) Albany International, Australia
● "... A simple and practical process of innovation."
Mr. L.Y. Seto Director, Public Service Agency, Singapore
● "... the best speaker we have ever had..."
Mr. Leigh Hepburn Past President, Australian Inventors Assoc.
●"... inspirational, a great presentation..."
Mr. James Yong Sales Manager, Isolectra Far East, Singapore
● “… Extremely applicable. Darren and I (co attendee) will be hosting an internal workshop to apply the “La Salle Matrix Thinking” technique. This will be to transfer our knowledge gained from the workshop and provide an introduction to skills development and conceive new innovations, which are the lifeblood of our company.”
Ric Gato APCI, Adelaide, South Australia
● The seminar was fantastic. We were introduced to a new way of thinking that also had the tools to assist us in the implementation. We have already started using it and our people have embraced it - doesn’t get better than that. The onsite visit was terrific, informal but really helpful.
Jeremy Robertson Boge Pty Ltd - Melbourne
● Roger's presentation was the best "business" training event I have been to in a long time. His personal experiences and journey as an innovator authenticates his ideas and suggestions. I have already started adopting the "matrix" approach to innovating some of our products. I would strongly recommend the government holding another training session and introducing Roger to other companies in the area.
Michael Whytlaw – Albury - Wodonga Advanced Design Innovations Pty Ltd.